Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Words Move

Words Move.
I Touch.
Together We Feel.
But do we feel just for us?
Or Feel for that touch?
To touch to feel.
We crave more.
To feel the grace of a warm embrace.
I smile you smirk,
We think once again of that touch.

Hunger spreads and now we wait.
Blood Moving, Hearts booming.
Are we swooning?
You and me trapped within this beautiful bloom.
Hidin in fly ways.
Not knowin how to move or what to do?

Is this Love?
Loves touch?
Does love touch?
I touch.
My fingers reach erect upon the breast of emotions temptress.
Moving thoughts from on high to between her thighs.
But why?....

Do I rely on that touch?
To get by?
Has my heart forgot the pleads of satisfying my other needs?
Why don't I touch my own mind and seek my own heart.
To touch my own reason for being.

No comments: