Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sometimes you


Sometimes You

Sometimes you’re never enough and you know it,
But, you try to grow a little more just to show it.
Fuck the cocky shit, you took you’re chance in this world and you’ve blown it.
Stuck down right where the yucks around
You misplaced trust and now you mow it.

Keep

It

Short

enough

Just so it won’t hurt much

Just so you could be like…

Shhh, I never gave a fuck.

except, I never cared is another restless torment

Just another Haunt at night

Too scared to turn out the light moment.

Yet, Is this right?

The slight to Imprison the fight.

Where I never gave a fucks, should be replaced

by all those That kept on tryin.

Imagine that. Not the right where the hypocrite outshines the right.

But the right where you say fuck the righteous.

It’s ok to be RIGHT here.

Be me right here.

You know what I’m sayin?

Hear it as a plain statement.

Because I think I’m plainly mistaken.

Just another brave whisper.

1 comment:

Flor said...

This is a really cool poem. I think it's my favorite one you've written its just real...

hope your good Asa, even if you don't notice there are people around you that care and want to see you happy. don't forget ;-)